Thursday, September 13, 2007

PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD!!

Let His people rejoice!!! THE TOILET HAS BEEN FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called a plumber on Tuesday afternoon. I then called Brian to let him know I felt that he was just too busy with work to also have to worry about fixing a toilet... the plumber had it fixed in less than 30 minutes (and updated our other toilet hardware; just because he is nice and I think felt sorry for me). So, after almost one month of living at the new house I FINALLY have a toilet I can use in the middle of the night without bothering Megan! YEAH!!!!

In other news, our two trash cans that we keep in our car port which is in the back of the house and covered have disappeared. Megan took the trash out from the kitchen on Sunday night and put the bag of trash into the cans outside... we haven't seen them since. It is just sort of odd. Who in the world would steal trash cans... on top of the fact that who is coming onto our property and taking things that are not theirs. We hope and pray that neighbors aren't trying to bully us with this zoning project Brian is working on. We are trying hard not to jump to conclusions but at the same instance something is not right.

Brian got a job promotion last week! We are very excited for these new opportunities. He is still working on land deals but is now also getting to sale houses!!!!!!! YEAH!!! So, yesterday he went to look at a piece of property that turned out to be very run down and sort of nerve-racking being there. While walking the property, the came across some bad smells and then found two dead kittens. A little kitten popped it's head out of a brick where it was hiding. Being the compassionate person he is... he didn't want to leave the kitten there to share in the ultimate fate of it's siblings. He called me, we went out there after he got off of work, found the kitten and took it to his condo. We went and bought some food, shampoo and cat milk. It was dirty, malnurished, flea infested and had some bad cuts behind its ears from scratching. Brian gave it a bath and made a little bed for it in the guest bathroom. I am going to take it to a vet today and see what needs to happen. Brian and I really don't want the responsibility of a pet right now but we don't want it to be euthonized(spl?) if it doesn't need to be.

I'll post some pictures when I can.

Well, that's what has been going on in my world lately!!

LOVE!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope the kitten makes it. We can name him/her Trailer Park Pouncer and call her/him Pouncer for short. Or we can name her Trinity cause she was one of three kittens. Or we can name her Lucky. I know you will find this post exceedingly helpful, but hey, that's just me. And great news about the toilet. I was hesitating to ask so it's good to get a report. That is curious about the trash cans. Not much you can do about it I guess. Lylaf

Sara said...

What a beautiful kitten! yes, you have a kitten and I think her/his name is Charlie. what a cutie! What a story that is. . . I had a great time albiet short with Brian this past weekend.Can hardly believe you 2 are 25 already. Where does the time go? Talk to you soon! Sara