Monday, January 21, 2008

This weekend

I was in Dallas and was able to get a lot of things taken care of for the wedding. It feels so good to be making progress in all of the wedding planning even though it is about 10 months away!
I have a dress (thanks Kris!!!)
I have a caterer (thanks Susan!!!)
I have a fabulous cake lady (thanks Meredith & Rachel!!!)
I have flower people (thanks Colleen, Lisa and Trish!!!)
I have a mom in charge for the church reception (thanks MOM!!!)
I have a maid of honor to take care of other business (thanks Veeves!!!)
I have a sister that is going to be in charge of everything once she is here (thanks Lyndz!!!)

Now, I just need to officially ask the girls that I want to help with House party and singing, finish Save The Date cards and get started on designing the invitations!!

man it feels good to be accomplishing things!!

5 comments:

vicki said...

You really are ahead of the game! Glad we are all getting to participate!
And the dress is fabulous!!

Kelli said...

Way to go girl! Being a bride is SO FUN! I am excited for you!

Lyndsey said...

Am so thankful you so much crossed off the list. We're ahead of schedule and you're a rockstar!

Valerie said...

Sorry I was on my deathbed and not too helpful this weekend. But rest assured you will have a rocking bachelorette party. I'm already working on ideas...

Kelly Vaughn said...

Sounds so exciting!!
This date is already saved on our calendar!!
love you Cath,

KV