Friday, June 05, 2009

The pictures from the last post

Scroll down to the last post to read the stories...here are the pictures!

The picture below is the javelina giving itself a dirt bath. He layed down and started kicking dirt up all over himself. I hope to feels so fresh and so clean clean now


The picture below is when Brian is standing by the carport yelling at it trying to get its attention and it just keeps walking.

The baby baby bunny!



2 bigger bunnies...I hope these are the baby baby bunnies parents because we only see him by himself...hummm.


See, I promised we really did see a javelina in our yard and now you hopefully believe me! Happy Friday.

2 comments:

vicki said...

thank goodness for the photos, and also for the link to the real scoop on javelina family trees!! Who know they weren't just hairy pigs????
Glad he didn't step on the baby bunny!

vicki said...

I mean "who knew"