Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patricks Day & the Blue Angels

So, it has been over a month since I have even looked at my blog. Everything has been fine.... I still am not overly excited about living in Tucson but I do really enjoy my job. It has been such a blessing to continue learning so many new things. I am now producing the live morning show for our Phoenix market and within the next few months we should be taking the program live over the whole state of Arizona... that is pretty cool!

Saturday afternoon Brian, Adam and I went to the Air Force base and watched the air show. It was really neat to see all of the planes and watch the Blue Angels. It is fascinating to see what all these planes can do!





The pictures do not do the show justice at all! They were so fast and so loud! Later that evening, we met up with Brian's cousin and a bunch of his friends. I spent the rest of the night watching a lot of stupid people get drunk on green beer, wearing clothes they SHOULD NOT have been wearing. Then Brian, Adam, myself (and anyone that was sitting at our table) did a lot of laughing at the people we were surrounded by.

On Sunday afternoon (man I wished I have pictures for this...) B, A & I went to a driving range and hit golf balls. It was so much fun... I have never done this before, Brian is pretty good and Adam is very good... so lots of laughs and lots of coaching! :) It has been nice getting to enjoy the sun and warmth in the afternoons but we are all anticipating the excruciatingly hot summer that is to come if it is already getting into the mid 90's.

That's all I've got for now!
Later...

4 comments:

vicki said...

Great to see a post from you and the pix are really amazing too. I took golf in college one summer you know, so when you come home we can go to the range together! Stay in touch, lylaf, the mom

Lyndsey said...

mid 90s - and it's snowing where I live. And let's not forget the days I spent in Boston, knowing that I may get recalled to Abilene, my diplomas revoked, because I failed golf.

Valerie said...

and you couldn't throw in a picture of yourself??? everyone wants to see your beautiful face!

gayle said...

Ohhhh, I have seen the Blue Angels in action before, and you are right -- photos do not do justice. They are absolutely incredible!!!!! :)