Monday, March 26, 2007

What a weekend in Vegas...

So, as you know, I don't always have a lot of positive things to say about AZ... but a nice thing about living here is that long distance travel takes you to other states pretty quickly!!

Brian, Adam and I drove down to Las Vegas (Henderson actually) late on Friday night to help his mom finish up packing before she moved back to Portland, OR on Saturday afternoon. It just so happened that a bunch of B & A's college friends were in town for their Spring Break and I have just recently gotten back in touch with family, so after Sara left for Oregon, we had plenty to do to keep us busy.

On Sunday, I went to church with my Aunt Linda and her husband Mike. Then the whole family met over at Caren & Jay's house for a fabulous lunch before B, A & I headed back to Tucson.
On the way back we drove through Needles, CA (which someone thought would shave off some time... it doesn't just in case you were wondering), got stuck in lots of traffic because of a yucky accident, and because I was trying to make up time, I got pulled over for speeding through some small little town. The highway speed limit was 65, I was going 64, the town apparently is 45... oh well.

So, here are some pictures from this weekend.

Brian & Catherine at brunch on Saturday morning!

Catherine, Caren, Cherri, Bridget, Coby, Aunt Linda, Christine, Kenzie & Jamie


Catherine, Caren & Cherri


Catherine, Caren, Cherri & Aunt Linda


I can't wait to be back in Dallas this weekend!! YEAH!!!! :)

2 comments:

Chez said...

You look so pretty in that headband/scarf! And holy moly, I miss you!!

shell said...

just wanted to say that i miss you and can't wait for st. pete. lots of love from aggieland!!!!