Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Excuse ME!!!! I have an announcement to make!!!

My little sister, Valerie G Goode, is moving to TUCSON!!!! On July 3rd Valerie and I will be loading her car and driving 15 hours from Farmers Branch to Tucson.

She will spend until October with me! Then she will be heading cross country to the NYC to spend a couple months with Lyndsey!! What an exciting time!! Then sometime in 2009 she will be heading off to where ever the Peace Corp sends her! That is right my friends, she has been accepted into the Peace Corp! The interview went very well and now she just has to wait for all the medical testing and to be told where she will be headed for two years!!

We are so proud of you Veeves-e-kins!!!

LOVE YOUR GUTS!!
Cath

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yessssss I'm so excited! Next step is finding a job...