Sunday, August 10, 2008

They had to cut it off!

They amazing guys that saved my finger! :) Thank you so much!

**My hand was not caught in the garbage disposal though it may look that way. The firefighters wanted to try dish soap and water one last time before cutting it off.** Thank you Lyndz for pointing that out! I now understand why the phone call of panic was made! :)







The hole in the ring...that is all they needed to do!


It hurt so bad! Now it is just red and puffy...and still throbbing.

3 comments:

vicki said...

My goodness me!! hope the ice does the trick. I am so sorry you had to experience that, but thank goodness for the Tucson firefighters!! Lylaf

Lindsey Stokes said...

oh my goodness honey! I don't know whether to cry because your beautiful ring had to get cut off or to cheer because they were able to take care of it before you lost a finger! I'm glad you're ok but sad about your ring!!!! I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks.

Cara said...

Aww Catherine that stinks! Sorry about your ring and finger. I guess stick with American traditions from this point on. Can it be sautered back together?