Monday, August 04, 2008

Finally...

I apologize that it has taken me forever to get back to a computer. I have been having a lot of technical difficulties on top of just being stinkin' busy with life!

Amanda (my roommate) saw a tarantula in front of her car on Saturday night. It was still there yesterday afternoon being eaten by ants...but I had not seen one of those here until now.

I took some pictures but have not loaded them into my camera.

This morning Valerie and I played tennis. I ate breakfast and got ready for the day...she took a shower and went back to bed...anyone surprised about that one? :)

I will try to update a little more...but to be honest...until I finish the Come before Winter Canada/Bosnia video I should not be doing anything else.

Love your guts!

A shout out to Katrina...you are the reason I finally sat down to do this! :)

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Excuse meeee.... you didn't mention that we played at 6am and I didn't have to be at work til 1030am. Glad I could clarify!!!

vicki said...

And I am just so glad to see an AZ post I just don't know if I can handle it! Get that video done!! Lylaf, the mom

Juli said...

glad you posted even a little bit; it was scary seeing the snake every time i checked your blog :)

Juli said...

oh and you could probably change boyfriend to fiancé in your profile description, or just wait until october and change it to husband; but only after finishing the video