Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I don't have to listen to you!!

This is the blessing of technology. We have free wi-fi in the room...and I know that every stinking one of you will be asking 50 million questions...so I figured I will keep brief updates so you can know...don't worry we aren't spending more time on the computer than with each other.

I only did two runs today but I stayed more on my rear than on my feet...or at least it felt. Brian was a great teacher and I was a very impatient student. I wanted to pull the board off my feet and throw it down the mountain. But I didn't...and finally made it down...Brian did one more run without me per my encouragement. We are both really excited about tomorrow. However...now we are hitting up the hot tub and just taking it easy!!!

PS: Tons of pictures have been taken but we both forgot our camera cords so no pictures until we get back!!

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

The internet has made it to Canadia? Who knew. Glad yall are having a ball - and THANK YOU for my present which was waiting for me when I got back from my Baird/Abilene adventure - exactly what I've always wanted. :)

Lindsey Stokes said...

Thank goodness for the wi-fi in the room. I had visions of you sitting in the lobby computer room blogging and I was confused.

Unknown said...

You haven't mentioned that there was anything special waiting in your room for you upon arrival... anything special there?

Jan Kelley said...

Havent even started reading this blog, i am just so excited that there is something here i wanted to thank you for taking the time to post. Hot dog. I cant wait to read it. Have a ball in Canada. love you both

vicki said...

so you haven't posted in two days! I hope you didn't let those neqatory comments intimidate you. If you've got time to drink hot chocolate in the lodge, you've got time to post. If you don't I will begin to think yall are at the ER, so let us know how it's going, wouldja????