Tuesday, December 16, 2008

life...

We had a Christmas party at our house on Sunday night. Everyone that I work with from Starbucks came over to celebrate the holiday. It was a lot of fun and so nice to finally be able to utilize the space of our house!

Brian is no longer sick. Monday was a slow day for him but after that he was back to working hard.

We leave for our honeymoon is just a few short days! I can't believe that Christmas Day is almost here. 2008 has flown by so quickly. And there are so many things to be thankful for.

I hope you have a blessed Tuesday!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Catherine, you sweet thing, I hope you have had a blessed Tuesday, too. I know everyone had a good time at your house because yall are a great host and hostess. Btw, we do plan to make the donation to CbW in honor of the Wicks of Tucson AZ. Yall have a wonderful honeymoon and be in touch when you're able. Lylaf