Monday, March 09, 2009

Face lift

I keep glancing at my blog hoping that it has received a face lift. I don't know what Veeves has been doing...she doesn't have anything else going on in her life besides helping me out...right?? I thought that she completed everything while I was still in Dallas. Obviously I am wrong!

I wished I had a lot of exciting updates. Work is going very well for both me and Brian. We are both working hard but are enjoying what we are doing. Brian has been continuing to grow his business (Real Estate for those of you who didn't know) which has been such a blessing with the economy and living in Tucson which was hit pretty hard with this recession stuff.

Having weekends off has also been an answer to prayer. Being able to have social time on Friday evening and sleeping in until I wake up on Saturday morning is wonderful. This past Saturday Michelle, Mary and I hosted a Scholarship Workshop at Apollo College. We had 39 people (22 senior high school students) attend to learn more about scholarship opportunities, applying for scholarships and also had an opportnity to learn more about Apollo College and what we have to offer as a medical technicial college.

Oh...I do have so exciting news. I am planning on starting my MBA through DeVry University in April!! I have not finished applying so nothing is set in stone as of yet...but I am planning on completing all of that this week!!

YEAH!! Happy Monday to you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you getting a Master's degree! How professional of you!

And your face lift will come... not gonna lie... I kinda forgot about it! I'll try to do it tonight. LOVE YOU!

vicki said...

Well, you know Veevsie and I have a big trip coming up...Perhaps she is planning her daily itinerary in the Big Apple. And late in the game, as it were, my boy Phil has decided to visit NYC at the same time! How great is that! Congrats on the MBA. There is no better time than now to get that done. I sent my pix to Lisa, btw

Lyndsey said...

Face lift indeed! Looking good!