Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I should be jogging

I am still trying to figure out my work schedule and how to be most effective. The evenings are the best time to be on the phone calling potential students who have asked for more information which means that I normally have the mornings to take care of errands, things around the house, etc. Most mornings I try to go to the gym with Brian or go for a jog around the house. This morning...not interested. I think we all have one of those days where we know we should be no way Jose. My plan instead is to go to the grocery store and to Crate and Barrel to return a chipped glass I purchased on Saturday. Isn't that exciting and healthy!

Brian actually wore green today. I was pretty impressed because he is normally an 'against the grain' type of man. I guess he knew I would be pinching him all day if he didn't.

Mom, Phil and Veeves are still having a blast in NYC with with Lyndz. I got a phone call from Lyndsey letting me know that she and Val were enjoying a Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity...SOOO JEALOUS! I can't wait to see all of the pictures!!

That's all I've got for now!

1 comment:

vicki said...

I saw the album Lisa put together for us online. Won't be long now! So excited, but I want to see yours too with the additional pages. Lylaf