Sunday, July 19, 2009

the snake

Brian has a great view from his office. He saw this little guy (as in over 4 ft long and 3 inches in diameter) slithering around in front of his office.



Last night we had a church picnic. I had volunteered to bring turkey burgers, all the condiments and a dessert. I had not thought about it being 4 pm on a saturday afternoon in the middle of July in TUCSON!!! It was 108 degrees...Brian was not a happy camper. We stayed for about an hour and then left...too hot. We came home, took a quick shower and then went up to the movie theater to see Harry Potter!!

I really enjoyed it. Brian was a little bummed because so much detail from the book was left out.

That's all I've got for now!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Cath, remind me what was left out. It has been so long I don't remember details. And remind me which book that was? Is there one more movie left, or two?

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous yall got to see it! I want to see it SO bad! (The movie - not the snake!)