Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Heee's Baaaack!

Harry the Javelina is back! Brian was working and Harry stopped by the say hi. Well not really...he just eats. All of the wildlife is a nice change up for Brian while he's working and staring out the window.


I really wished we had more exciting news to share with you. We are like the people who have kids and that is all they have to talk about...exact it's all about the wild animals. I am staying busy between work and school and trying to figure out future travel plans. Brian is swamped with work. Aren't we exciting!!

I did get to talk with my sweet friend Chez yesterday for a brief moment. She is in Austin busy with work, a puppy and being a wife. I am so thankful that I have the best friends in the world who I may not get to talk to for two months at a time but when we finally connect it feels like there is no space nor distance between use. Man, I love that girl! Thanks Chez for continuing to be one of my favorite friends!

2 comments:

Chez said...

Awww, I love you too!! Glad we got to chat for a few minutes, but we need to talk more soon!!

Also, is Pumba from The Lion King a javelina? They kind of look the same, but the wildlife in Africa might be slightly different from that in Arizona. :)

vicki said...

I am glad he feels at home at the Wick Estate. He is a handsome little fellow. Hope he steers clear of Mr. Snake.