Saturday, October 24, 2009

U2 Concert

Brian, Bill & Kim Dycus and I went to the U2 concert last week at the AZ Cardinals football stadium. It took about 4 hours to get there (it should have only taken 2 1/2) but the traffic was so bad. We got there in time to see the last Black Eyed Peas song performed. The concert was very good. I was surprised how many of the songs I recognized or could hum along to. Brian and I didn't end up getting home until after 3 in the morning and I had to be at work by 8 AM. That was not a fun day.

On Thursday, I left work early to take Brian to the Phoenix airport. He got on a plane that evening to head to England to see Sydne. He is now in Barcelona for two days and then will travel to Marrakesh, Morocco to spend a couple of days there.

I am enjoying the house to myself for a few days and then I head for Las Vegas for a work conference. Here are some pictures from the U2 concert...








5 comments:

Vicki said...

Really good pictures! Glad yall had such fun, but that was a really long day followed by a really short night!!

Just got back from a shower for Roger Howard and Mary Mestyanek. Roger came too and seemed to enjoy himself! Wish you coiuld have been there!

Valerie said...

Cather, I dig your shirt! I heard great things about the U2 concert!

Lauren said...

I second Val...wayyyyy cute shirt Cath! Where from? DO TELL!

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Christianlouboutinmy.com,the summer is coming,what are you waiting for,just come and go shopping,here are our featured and best-seller christian louboutin products:chanel shoes chanel shoes jimmy choo jimmy choo manolo blahnik manolo blahnik louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton shoes Tory Burch Shoes and so on.