Sunday, September 17, 2006

GO COWBOYS!


So, I'm really hoping for a big win this evening so I can talk a lot of "smack" tomorrow at work! Since most everyone in the nation seems to hate the Cowboys... I feel like those of us not in TX need to represent as much as we can!

I have been busy learning away at work and enjoying getting to develop relationships there. I went to lunch on Friday with a sweet woman named Kim. She has only been with FLC since March... so we enjoy being a couple of the newbies together!

I have been working on the Come before Winter video all weekend and am hoping to be done by Tuesday. I was originally thinking it would be done today (Sunday) but I had some hard drive troubles kick in last night so I had to go out today and buy an external hard drive. Now, I am having to wait the hours that it takes to move info from the computer's hard drive to the external one... I'm now done to "about 3 hours" as it says on the little screen.

Not much else too exciting is happening. My focus has been starting new job, getting situated at apartment, finish video's... so that is exactly what I have been doing!

My parents sent me a package last week. It is apparently in one of the lockers outside of the office at my apartment complex. A key chain was left in my mail box some time this past week (I didn't know what it was from) but it had no key on it. So... apparently, the package I have been waiting for has been sitting in a locker for a week now, toasting in the sun, and I can't get to it because I, nor the apartment management, have a key.

I was told today by management they will ask the mail person tomorrow and leave me a message letting me know what to do.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Guess what. I live in Dallas and don't know if the Cowboys won. Did they? (poor pitiful me, huh?)

Cara said...

Goode! I had no idea you moved. I tried calling you when I was in Dallas in June and the number I had for you didn't work. How are you?

Valerie said...

a little less duct tape next time... but still grateful all the same! love you!