Friday, September 22, 2006

Life at the FLC

Work is going very well. I am staying quite busy learning the ins and outs of a new job. In reality, all I really do is edit at this point in time of my life. I am editing all day at work and then I go home and edit away on a video I'm working on.

Brian and I are doing well! Since we work right next to each other I get to see him a fair amount. This morning, he picked me up and we went to Starbucks before work! That was fun! And we are going to work out together afterward!

I don't know of any exciting plans this weekend. I am working at Starubucks tomorrow morning. I will then probably go home and edit the rest of the day... maybe a little bit of laundry at Brian's house...

I miss you and I can't wait to be home in just a few short weeks!!!!!! I miss TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

vicki said...

We're missing you, too! Hope that video is finished soon..Veeves is home and we are about to go shop for her power suit for real life grown up job interview purposes. Maybe we'll send photos....lylaf

sj said...

CATHERINE!

MY EVER SO PRECIOUS NIECE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ON THIS FINE MONDAY!

In addition to coming home to sit across the table from your mother and chat up a big ole storm, are you coming home to go the State Fair? I do remember a lot of Goode girl chat about that several weeks ago.

Did you know that Kelly, Tori and Timothy are coming in on Thursday? As BJB would say, I am so excited I can't even stand myself!!!

Happy Day!

blessing...suzyj

Valerie said...

i'd like to mention that you haven't called me back and on your birthday last year you turned your phone off because you were with brian. so let's not have another last-year, okay? thanks.

vicki said...

where was the mystery birthday celebration? Whatdja get, hmmmm?
How was lunch and b'day celebration with your coworkers? That was so sweet of them! Lylaf, the mom

Lyndsey said...

Happy birthday kiddo! Happy trip home - which wedding is this?
You've got 2 weeks to come see me in LA.

Kelli said...

Cat Goode!!!

Wow, I can't believe I just found your blog! How fun! I have thought of you so many times lately, and I am so sorry that I never returned your call back in May. It's on my list of things to do, I promise! It sounds like you are doing well! Hope you get to come home soon. love ya!!

Térsio Vieira said...

OLÁ MENINA!

GOSTEI MUITO DO TEU BLOG, QUE DEUS RICAMENTE TI ABENÇÕE!

BJS!!!!!

Cara said...

e-mail me caracowan@hotmail.com

I don't want to post my number...but I so miss you friend and I have been wondering what you were up to. Since you are still doing the "Come Before Winter" stuff, then you must come to Austin at some point. Love and miss you!