Monday, November 06, 2006

I think I have a friend!

I think I have a new friend! There is a couple about Brian and my age that moved from Austin to Tucson the same month I moved from Dallas. We went to dinner at Old Chicago last night. It was nice to go on a double date with another couple. They are named Jeff & Trisa! Trisa and I have walked together a couple of times and we are going to go jog tomorrow morning.

So, I finally got the pictures off of Brian's computer that I have been asking for a while! So here are some updates!

First, here are two pictures of my 25th birthday dinner. Brian took me to a fancy restaurant in Tucson that seems like you are out in the middle of no where. The food and service was delicious and the view was amazing.


Then off to Vegas... this first picture is with Brian's college friends Pete & Nina. We met up with them in Vegas the weekend before they got married since Brian and I would not be able to make it to Seattle for the wedding.
Sydne and her friend were also in town so Sara (Brian's mom), Sydne, her friend from high school in Oregon, Brian and myself went to some nice restaurants and had a lot of fun playing!!!
Brian is always so mature in our pictures!! :)And Sara and I always behave ourselves!! :)

And then it was Halloween!!! Brian, Adam (Brian's roommate) and I went to a Halloween party the Saturday before Halloween. I wanted to dress up but not be trashy, I wanted fun make up but didn't want to look ucky.... I don't so much like Halloween but I love Christmas so I decided to dress up as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!!
So here it is....
Brian and Adam were professional soccer players...
Here's a cute one of Adam and I...
grrr... I'm scary....
And a really cute one of Brian and I!!!!
And then there was Gavin... This is Brian's cousin! Doesn't he look fabulous???
So, this was my Halloween holiday fun!!
I'll keep you posted! :)

4 comments:

LindzShae said...

awe it looks like your having fun! I'm all about christmas but Jake seems to think we need to get through thanksgiving before he'll let me decorate for christmas. At least i know someone else out there has the same feelings that i do! Love you always!

Catherine said...

Thanks girl!! Brian is the same way! I already pulled out my decorations but he said no!!

Malaysian Debster said...

Happy Belated Birthday Catherine!!! :)

Lyndsey said...

Yea friends! Glad you're tracking some down. Sorry about my nervous breakdown yesterday.