Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's November?

It is shocking to me that it is approaching mid-November and still 80-something degrees outside. The evenings cool off but the day is still warm and comfortable in shorts and t-shirts. So, I can't really complain.

So, my mom has a job!! I think all of her children are so proud of her commitments to volunteering for various activities which have opened the doors for her to become a volunteer supervisor for the Salvation Army's Angel Tree at Valley View Mall! Way to go girl!!

And Lyndsey, congrats on the job!! I'm so excited for you and the show! I hope it keeps you busy and opens up lots of new doors for you!
(Here are the shoes I was talking to you about! Aren't they cute!!!)

Veeves, I'm mad at you for not coming home this next weekend... it's not like you haven't seen me since June...

Dad! I'm glad you are my dad!! I can't wait to see you next week!

Phil (who doesn't read this), I'm glad you're my brother! I <3 FISH!

3 comments:

vicki said...

Cather, thanks for your enthusiasm, that is really sweet and encouraging. But the real question is, "What is 'I love FISH' all about?? And why were you talking about shoes, though, yes, they are cute! Hope your week at work is a good one...til Wednesday when you get to come to Big D and the Branch! It'll be great!! Lylaf

Malaysian Debster said...

Oohh...cute shoes! :)

Valerie said...

June 5th to be exact. And I just drove back and forth to Dallas twice this weekend. I don't think dad would like the gas bill. But I know you love me.