Monday, November 20, 2006

Nathan & Rachel Price are married

So, I have been in Dallas since Wednesday, November 15 and had such a wonderful time. I was able to get to spend time with wonderful church friends, high school friends, one college friend, my parents' friends and my parents!!! I wasn't able to spend near enough time with everyone I wanted to see (I didn't even have time to call everyone I wanted to just to say "Hi!" and "I'm in town!" So, I am sorry if I missed you...

However, I spent from Wednesday night through Saturday morning with 8 bridemaids trying to get our precious friend Rachel Nelson married off!!
And that we did!!! The wedding was so much fun and the reception was that much better!! Rachel definitely knows how to throw a party... and keep the after-party very much alive until early the following morning!! :)

Here are a couple of pictures I took though my camera battery died early on and I was not able to get near the amount that I wanted to take.

Here is Nathan & Rachel Price with one of the beautiful rings Nathan bought her... that girl gets so spoiled by him... :)
This is Rachel on the wedding night just minutes before she walked down the aisle! She looked amazing; the train on her dress was 12 feet long and I believe the veil was 15 feet long...

I am making my toast to Rachel and Nathan... Bailey Tipps is smiling to the side after just making his hilarious toast to them! Tierni (Washam) Driesner and Mary (Kha) Ho are behind me... all friends we have shared since we were 5 years old!This is the part where the maid of honor and the Best Man get introduced... Josh Wood & Catherine Goode

Here is Deanna Schafer and I at the wedding... a wonderful friend since we were little...
TC Willis & I... a wonderful friend since high school!
Frances Moffett made this fabulous cake to share with everyone at the cookout the day after Rachel & Nathan's wedding! YummY!!!!
Catherine Goode, the groom, Nathan Price, the bride, Rachel (Nelson) Price, and Will Binford, one of the bestest and most loyal friends anyone could ask for... Rachel, Will and I have known each other since Kindergarden and Nathan came into the picture during 7th grade!
Me with the cake!!!



Hope you enjoy...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

so, hey Cath! Hope you are feeling better...take your meds, drink your water and you'll be good as new in no time. Your pix turned out great...did you really take them with your phone?? Lylaf, the mom

Lyndsey said...

First...it took me a second to realize you didn't in fact leave yourself a comment. More importantly - how precious! I'm so sad I wasn't there, but can't to see pictures of the blushing bride. But surely she's not old enough to get married!

LindzShae said...

looks so fun and you look fabulous girl!!! I'm so glad that you called me yesterday. I never truly realize how much i miss having you around until i hear your voice! I miss you lots friend and hope that you get to feeling better in time for turkey day!