Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This past weekend Veeves came for a visit to Tucson! My first visitor since my parents moved all of my things out here back in September. It was so much fun to have her around even though it was for such a short time. She flew out Friday afternoon and had to leave Sunday evening. The Lord certainly was on our side though because her flight back to Dallas was delayed by two hours which meant two unplanned extra hours just to spend time together!! What a blessing and what an honor to love all of your siblings so much!!

This bunch of pictures are all from the drive up to and on top of Mt. Lemmon. Brian, Valerie and I drove to the top enjoying a climate that began around 103 degrees and ended at about 78 degrees at the top of the mountain... not much to complain about there! We did however stop at this very popular, considering it is the only one, cafe for lunch. It took forever to get service, it wasn't that great once we got it and Valerie NEVER got her food, oh, and it was WAY over priced. So, needless to say, the "experience" isn't worth it at all and I will not be doing that (stopping at the cafe) again... just in case you were wondering... :)


ain't she cute...
Looking out toward the city from the top of Mt. LemmonValerie took this one of Brian and I from the back... good job Veeves!
Valerie helped me pick out place mats and napkins for my kitchen table. I have been wanting to add some color but just wasn't sure what I was looking for. Praise the Lord for little sisters with an opinion and Crate and Barrel sales!!!!!


The end... so Lindsey McCrary (one of my sweetest college friends) is coming into town TOMORROW!!! We're so pumped! Then we are going to Mexico on Saturday to go sailing!!

Goode-Lyndsey Goode :) is coming in August!! YEAH VISITORS !!!! I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pix! Glad you all had such a great visit, and I know you and Lindsey Mc. will too!
Isn't it great news about the Vaughns? They should be back in the US of A before long! Lylaf, the Mom

Valerie said...

Awww I miss you already!

Brooks Inc. said...

LOve you guys...these pictures are precious of all of you!