Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My "FOR REAL" trip to Dallas! :)

So, I finally was able to make it to Dallas twice without really any travel issues!! On May 19th two of Brian and my high school friends tied the knot!! It was so much fun getting to go home and see about bunch of childhood friends. My camera battery died after only two pictures so hopefully I will get more to add soon! But as of right now, these are the only pictures are got...

(Susan Harding, Catherine Goode & Mary Kha Ho... we've all been friends since we were 5 years old!!)

(Brian & I at the reception)

Then on June 2nd, Brittany & Zac got married!! Brittany was one of my sweetest friends I have made since I graduated from college! Zac, Brittany and many many more of us were all in the singles group together at Prestoncrest church of Christ. One of the things that was very important to both Zac & Brittany is that the engagement was not about the "ring". So Brittany just wore a silver band on her finger until the actual wedding ceremony. So, the picture below is us being excited about the beautiful ring Zac picked for her! Way to go man!

(Cat & Brittany)

(Zac & Brittany heading off after the wedding)

(Cat, Erin Ralph & Jill Henderson Horton... two of my fabulous Dallas friends)

(Brittany getting walked down the isle by her daddy... Mr. Northen also performed the ceremony)

I do!

(making it official)

(Kathy Hinds, Me, Katy Wallis...ummm, probably two of the coolest girls EVER!!!)

(Right before the ceremony... Me, Katy Wallis, Brittany (almost) Leslie, Tiffany Massmann Burns and Kathy Hinds)

Me & the Bride

Kathy Hinds and Catherine Goode... we've known each other since we were both in the womb... how precious!! :)

It was such a wonderful trip! Of course, I was not ready to get back to Tucson and Valerie thought I was being rude all day on Sunday though I was just trying not to cry a whole lot... however, I'll be back soon enough... but anyone can feel free to fly out and spend some time with me whenever you want!!!

LOVE!!
Cat

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Lovely! You should get those pics from Susan from the first time you were there. Can't wait to see you next week!

PS. You spelled your name wrong in the pic with Susan and Mary!

Cara said...

Glad you decided to post again. Any accidental trips to Austin anytime soon?