Friday, February 22, 2008

More news on the Wedding front

Sometimes I wished I were more excited. The engagement was really exciting...not at all how I imagined it...but still super exciting. Since the planning has begun there hasn't been much to get me going. I find myself telling most people, "I really don't care. Do whatever you think looks best." I have some wonderful friends doing all my flowers..."I really don't care. Do whatever you think looks best." The girls and their bridesmaid dresses..."I really don't care. Do whatever you think looks best. Just as long as it is Wine, Dept 20 and in Satin!" The music..."I really don't care. Do whatever you think is best." Brian with the tuxs..."I really don't care. Do whatever you think looks best." Whether the dad's and Ronnie have to wear tuxs...I let the mom's fight that one out...Why? You might ask..."I really don't care. Do whatever you think looks best."

So...on it goes! :)
I went to Office Max the other day and was so excited to see that they had boxes of 'do it yourself' invitations on sale...and then 20% off on top of that! Man, I was excited and I couldn't get a hold of ANYONE to share in my joy! Brian, mom, sisters, girlfriends...ANSWER YOUR PHONE WHEN I CALL PLEASE! :)

Other than that, Brian and I are just trying as hard as possible to stay within budget. Let me tell you friend... that is stinkin' hard to do with a small budget for a Saturday event. I'm SO thankful for all the people that are wanting and willing to help out where they can! That means so much to me!!!

Thank you!
Love ya'!
Bye

Oh...PS: I have decided I have two favorite things!! Starbucks doubleshot Light. This is their 6.5oz can of cold goodness! Also, Fiber One cereral. I knew I loved that stuff but MAN, I really LOVE that stuff!! It's delicious. I just bought to other types to try them out and their SO delic!!!!!!!! Lyndsey... you should try these. Keep the original for cooking but these are yummy for breakfast cereals...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. The guys DO need to wear tuxes. It'll look best.
2. I DID answer my phone when you called and heard all about your invitations.

Thanks.

vicki said...

the dad and the minister need to wear tuxes to match the groomsmen. It just looks like you planned ahead. If the minister really doesn't want to, then he gets a pass, but the dad is willing so he should match.

Lyndsey said...

Fabulous - then I will be wearing Dept 20 Satin in Wine...in a TUTU! It'll be great. And thanks for the FOB suggestion - I'm all over it!