Saturday, February 16, 2008

NYC Extravaganza part 2

Saturday part 2:
I don't remember if I talked about Magnolia and the Natural History Museum. Both were fabulous and super fun times with Lyndsey, Kathy (the roomie) and Veeves!
Both Lyndsey and Veeves blogs do a fabulous job of adding to what I have already said!!

Sunday:
Lyndsey had her first experience with a Zip Car. We drove to New Jersey for the Mavs/Nets game! The Mavs played one of the worst games ever but it was still tons of fun to go to and I was still so surprised how many people were there in Mavs Gear!!!
The walk to the apartment was FREEEEEZING and super windy! We ordered pizza and just relaxed the rest of the night knowing that we are heading to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Monday morning!!





Monday:
A little history lesson!
Oh my word it was cold and windy! The ferry ride to Ellis Island and the Statue was freezing!! Valerie did a funny on the ferry ride over...I won't go into detail due to embarrassment but I am sure you can ask her and she can fill you in on the details! :)

Here are a bunch of pictures!






























This is my favorite picture of Valerie...I think we should send it to Earl! :)












2 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes i really impress myself...

Sarah P said...

Wow! Did you take any pictures?...haha

Hey, I had to make my blog private so send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. saw99a@yahoo