Friday, February 22, 2008

My hair

I finally said goodbye to a little more than 4 inches of my hair today. It was getting too long and heavy... and I was just tired of dealing with it! After talking with mom this afternoon I decided to go and see if I could walk into a salon and make something happen! I was lucky and found an opening at Regis in the Tucson Mall! Alejandra, the girl that did the cut was super sweet and liked to talk... a lot! :)

Here's what she did...



I'm really happy! I like it. It isn't very short (a little short for me)! And I like it a lot! Good job girl!

7 comments:

Virgil said...

So, you miss Farmers Branch. I am from Dallas, my wife is from Sulphur Springs and at the present we live in Kentucky.We do miss Texas very much. Just thought I would post a note to let you know that you are not alone in your love for Texas.

vicki said...

My compliments to you and Alejandra! And I am happy for you for the OM purchase. Keep up the good work, VG

gayle said...

It looks GREAT!!!

Lyndsey said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

can't help but notice this post looks remarkably like... mine. copy cat.

Juli said...

too, too cute!

Leah J. said...

Love it!