Saturday, September 06, 2008

Austin, TX shower

Last weekend I was so blessed to go to Austin!!
I flew to Dallas and met my mom at the airport. We made our way to the Alexanders house in Austin! I had a wonderful shower with a bunch of my wonderful college girlfriends and Come before Winter friends!

It was such a blessing to spend time with everyone. And the gifts were fabulous too!!! I got my Vita Mix blender from all of my Come before Winter teammates!! YEAH!!!

I don't have many pictures. Most are on my mom's camera.
Beautiful floral design from Karen Alexander!!!! I love that woman!

The Future Mrs. Brian Wick!!!

Pretty gift that apparently Jake thought was his first...ask Lindsey McCrary for that story!! :)

Mom and me

Me & Chez!!


On Saturday morning I took my bridal portraits. Lisa Woods, my wonderful college girlfriend, took all my bridals and will be doing the wedding photography as well!

Here are some of the pictures...just don't tell Brian about them!!! Enter in 'My friend Cat' in the search box on the top right of the home page.

I'll be heading home with Veeves next weekend for the Dallas church shower!! Lyndsey is coming in too so the whole family will be together for the weekend!!

Love...bye!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Beautiful pics! You are a beautiful bride!

Jan Kelley said...

cc.....love the blog posting...chocked full of info on your life....i cant wait to see the pictures of the shower, have "getting your mom to post the pictures of the shower" be one of the tasks you girls accomplish this week end....looking so forward to october 18 and all of the planned and unplanned activities of the day..love u..jj

vicki said...

I thought I had already commented here since I read this last night, but I guess I got interrupted. It was indeed a wonderful weekend and we do need to get those pix up. There are some great shots to help recall some very good memories.

Kristin said...

CAT!! I already knew it, but I'll say it for real that you're going to be a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!! And where did you get your wonderful dress? I'm in love! ;)