Friday, September 26, 2008

So it is about time that I updated again! :)

I apologize that it has been so long! I have had a couple of eventful weeks! I quit my job at Chick-fil-A, had a fabulous wedding shower in Dallas, have been working at Starbucks full time and have some pretty good leads on the full-time job front!

Yesterday was my 27th birthday! I received so many sweet phone calls, facebook messages, and a couple of wonderful cards! Brian did a fabulous job of celebrating my birthday!!! He came up to Starbucks in the morning and brought a bouquet of flowers.

When I left work and he had left a card on my car dash. I got home and he had left 6 gifts on the kitchen table. I called and he said I could open any of the 4 cubes. He bought four 4-packs of Starbucks Double Shot Light energy drinks! :) Hilarious gifts to open! I left the last two gifts for when he got off of work! They were really nice yoga pants and great running socks! :)

We went out to dinner and then grabbed a delicious glass of wine at 58 degrees and Holding. We wanted the tiramisu but they don't serve it there any more.

Veeves and I went to the mall today! She bought me two super cute tops! As we walked around we stumbled upon the puppy store! :) And this is what we found...

She is 9 weeks old and I want her so much! Brian doesn't want a dog right now! :) Blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Shannon came over so we could all watch Sex and the City the Movie! Fabulous! :) It has been sprinkling on and off all day but the weather has been beautiful and pretty much sunny all day. While we were watching the movie I looked out side and saw this!!


Gorgeous and front my front yard!!!!

Blessings...and only 23 days to go!!

4 comments:

Jan Kelley said...

great post and i thank you for taking the time to post it. The pictures of the rainbow are breathtaking, and the puppy is socute. I am so looking forward to october 17 and especially the 18th. love you tons and happy happy birthday, love jj

vicki said...

Sounds like a great birthday, and the photo of the rainbow is just spectacular!

Twenty-three days!! Thats less than a month. Wowzer, hope we can pull it off...why didn't you tell me sooner???

Chez said...

That rainbow picture is amazing! I can't believe you got such a great photo!!

I'm glad you had a fun b-day! Brian is so sweet! Oh, and you'll have to tell me the brand of your yoga pants - I'm always in the market! :)

Love you!!!

Holly and David said...

Good gravy! That rainbow!