Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh Max...

So the kitten, Max, was great when we got him from Veronica. He was super shy. Very quiet and obviously not really sure what was going on. Then there was last night. That stinkin' cat would not stop meowing. He sat right outside of our bedroom door and meowed. We thought lets bring him in the room and he will be quiet. WRONG!!!!! Brian finally grabbed the cat took him to his carrying case bag and zipped him in that. That was at 1:58 AM. Then around 6:30 AM he starting meowing again like crazy. We let him out of the carrier and he followed me back to the bedroom door and meowed until he could see a human. He doesn't really want to be touched or held. He just wants to know that someone is around and watching him. Moral of the story...no matter how many times I saw I want a pet...ignore me dang it!!! These little animals drive me bonkers and I am very much looking forward for Veronica to come back and have her kitty again.

(Can you tell I didn't get a lot of sleep last night...) :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

:) Just wait...babies keep you up a lot more!

Lyndsey said...

Poor little Max. At least you have some cute pictures of when yall were still a happy family! As always, I can send Sandy to come collect him!

Melanie L said...

try squirting him with a water bottle if he meows at your door. Our cat responds really well to that!