Saturday, November 08, 2008

Over the last 22 days

Brian and I have made it 22 days to date! YEAH!! :) Not that I was really worried or anything. I still have not received the marriage license so I guess "technically" we are not legally married!! :) Hahaha...


Dad & me in front of the truck. Brian loves that truck!

My new mama (Sara) and me!

Brian and his mom!

Patrick & Kate...they drove all the way from New York and after the wedding kept driving to Tucson. They were in the process of moving and the wedding feel over the perfect weekend!

Me and Brian with the yummy dessert we got for free at Cuba Libre as an engagement gift from our waiter who also just happened to be an old high school friend of Brian's.

The Turner crew at the dance party!
Speaking of the wedding; Lisa has posted ALL of the pictures from all of the events from the weekend online. If you want to see them go here and click on ViewEvent. The Username is Wick and the password is 15676. There are a lot...and most are SUPER CUTE!!!! Please embrace the ones of Brian dancing with his friend Mike. Those are special moments I tell you!

Valerie left us on Tuesday. She is now back in Dallas work for the school district. She is a Pre-K assistant! Who would a thunk it?? We miss her a lot but I guess at some point Brian and I have to be used to not having lots of roommates around. Amanda is still here for now which I really appreciate. I don't think I could handle having both Val and Amanda leave at the same time. I am sure I will LOVE when Brian and I have the house to ourselves...but I am not rushing it either.

At least my parents will be here in just two weeks!!! That will be such a blessing.

This past Thursday the President of the company I am working for right now gave me two tickets to the home opener of the U of A basketball game. They played Incarnate Word from San Antonio. We had a little bit of difficult time finding parking but once we had it it was nice...and they won. So we have that going for us.







God bless this child really. It is SOOOO difficult to have him take a picture without making a goofy face. I still love the guy though...

We have a new friend in our home today. A friend from church as well as one of Brian's clients is having to go out of town for work so we are keeping her kitten!!! It's pouncer #2!! :) Max's story is similar to Pouncer's. He was found in a dumpster by somebody. He is probably about one month old and is full of energy. He was hiding anywhere he could when we first brought him home but now he won't leave either my or Brian's lap. Here are a couple of pictures!!











I've got some other thoughts but I don't want to type any longer. Later...

2 comments:

vicki said...

What a bunch of cute people, and the cat is precious...are the eyes really that blue? Gotta go, got to check out Lisa's pix! Lylaf

Chez said...

Just looked at the wedding pics - they're so great! You were the most gorgeous bride, Cat! Glad you're enjoying married life and that you have a kitten to share it with. :)