Saturday, August 01, 2009

It's Saturday!

Finally! Work has been going very well but I just have not been feeling very well which has worn me out. I wished I had some exciting stories...but alas, welcome to the wonderful life of living in Tucson.

I have another big paper coming up for school so I will be working on that this weekend.

My friend Shannon will be turning 25 on Sunday so we went to Ra for sushi last night. That was delicious and a lot of fun because Dave (good friend to us all) was able to hang out for a while and Gavin & Veronica (Brian's cousin & gf) met up with us too! We went with them for gelato afterward! YUMMY!

I am really sad to be missing my friends Shep and Tabitha wedding next weekend. I know it will be beautiful but plane tickets are not my friend right now as they seem to be cheap most places but Tucson to Dallas on AA.

Brian is playing racketball with Dave now so I just got done bleaching the shower and the toilets. You might think that everything is spotless now but remember the house is old with a lot of its original parts and we live in the desert which means DIRT!!! EVERYWHERE! All the time!

Love your guts!

Oh, and for VEEVES & LYNDZ: I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Legally Blonde musical soundtrack! It is what I listen to every time I set at my computer!! It's so much fun! Now, I just need to get out to NY again so I can see it...and catch Wicked one more time! :)

3 comments:

vicki said...

Happy B'day to Shannon! Thanks for the update on the shower/toilet scouring. That is something you can put on FB so Brian will be aware of what you're doing.

Lyndsey said...

Glad you're loving it...but it won't be in NY! You'll have to catch it on tour. It will be in Tuscon in January! Make Brian take you!

Unknown said...

It is an awesome soundtrack! I love the part in "Ohmigod You Guys" where someone yells, "GUYS, I'M SERIOUS!"

You should wait for me to see Wicked. I have a skill of scoring stellar seats! But maybe I don't need to see it for a 4th time.

PS... Tell Shannon I said "hi!!!!"