Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Toilet Adventure: Day... oh who am I kidding...

It must be at least day 20... but who's counting? :) The toilet is not fixed but as I type this blog Brian has headed up to Lowe's to purchase some tool he needs to hopefully complete the task tonight!! As always... I'll keep you posted!

I went on a two hour hike today around 2pm. My co-worker, Mike, goes hiking up Push Pike about 4 times a week and I asked him if I could tag along to see the trail before I ever would decide to venture off on my own... (FYI: I will never do this trail alone. It isn't the easiest hike and I would hate to be alone, slip, fall or get eating by a coyote or desert bunny :). ) It was an awesome hike was fabulous views of the NW part of Tucson. I didn't bring my camera but I will make an effort to bring it along next time. There were four storms that had already developed over parts of the land that we could see (I don't know if those areas were still Tucson or not so I am not going to say they were) and then it started to sprinkle on us as soon as we got to the peak of where we were headed. The Lord blessed us with cloud cover the entire hike until right when we got to the top, then it became sunny but started to sprikle which kept us cool... it was 104 degrees when I left the office at 1 pm.... so the rain was a BLESSING!! :)

I will try my hardest to always have a camera on me so you can all get to visualize what I get to live every day!!

On a side note, please continue to pray for Brian. He is running into some major headaches with this land-split. We have been praying so much about this opportunity and feel like now is not the time to just give up, pack up and leave. We just really hoped :) it would be easier... doesn't everyone! :) He is working like crazy during his normal work day, then has to come over and try to fix a toilet, and then deal with neighbors who feel like threatening him will get him to stop what we are trying to do.

Either way, please pray that the Lord continue to make clear which steps to follow and there will be clarity in ALL of our decisions!!

Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Cath I am so sorry for the stress in BW's life right now. I will pray for wisdom for him and also for skill for a quick fix plumbing-wise. Glad you had such a great hike. I look forward to the photos! Lylaf