Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Kitty

The kitty has found a new home. Friday evening Brian and I drove to Rita Ranch... about 45 minutes south of where I live and took kitty to her new home with Cliff and Malinda Moquin. Cliff is one of my co-workers. They have two older cats and thought she would be a great addition to the family! She seemed very happy playing and exploring. Their two cats were not as welcoming but they will lighten up over time... I hope! :) Here are some pictures from the car ride over to Cliff's house. Hasn't she gotten so big? Oh... and she did live Brian and I a "going away" present in the car right before we got to the house... needless to say, the car needs to have the windows down constantly for a day or two.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea, Cliff and Malinda!! She really is a cute little kitty and I'm sure she will grow on the big cats. I have been wondering, so glad you posted the news...lylaf