Wednesday, October 24, 2007

new news

So, Lyndsey and Kathy will not be able to come. Lyndz called me today and let me know that within approximately 90 seconds of calling one job to turn them down because she was coming to visit her Tucson sister she received another call getting a fabulous job offer for the month of November and potentially beyond. So, I'm bummed out that she isn't going to be able to come within the next couple of weeks (and I was selfishly looking forward to going to San Diego to play with Sandy and Nate for a day too) but I know that she will diligently try to figure out the next time to have Lyndsey and Catherine play time!!!

Of course, I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I'M SO SORRY!!! My heart is broken - especially since AA is having a sale! The trip is not cancelled - just postponed. Maybe even right after Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

It will happen, but I know you both were trying your best to make it happen at that specific time. It is wonderful that LAG got the job opportunity and I am truly thankful for that. Maybe there will be time now for the smoke to clear out of the air in San Diego!