Saturday, April 11, 2009

Freaking out a bit...

So I have enjoyed having a laid back Saturday. I opened up my Netflix queue to see what movie we are going to be getting next. I noticed our list is getting short so I thought about adding so tv shows that would be nice to catch up on. I immediately went to abc.com to see what tv shows I would like to watch...and I saw this. Just a little weird! It is not normal to see your name on the internet as a tv show.

On a lighter note, I finished Harry Potter Book 6 today. I am SOOOO ready for the movie to be out now. On to book 7 now. Brian and I are reading it together. I know...how sweet! :)

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That's so bizarre! But it will all come down to pronunciation.

vicki said...

I can't tell by looking which character is me, but fame is so worth it, no matter what. To tell you the truth, I couldn't get it to play the clip, but I will try again. And congrats on progressing through Vol. 6 again. I just love that we are not only eco-friendly, but just totally literate as well!!

Chez said...

Wow, that's awesome! Though I'm sure the animated Goodes won't be nearly as fun as the real thing!!