Monday, April 27, 2009

MBA

Today is day #1 of going to school...online style. It hasn't been so bad so far. I am very interested to see how this continues to go. This morning, Brian and I woke up at 5:15 am. He went to the gym, I went jogging around the neighborhood. I was showered, had breakfast and ready to go by 7 am...I don't go to work until 10:30 am. I have been reading Organizational Behavior and have already posted on the two discussion questions. The hard part will be staying disiplined to check in with the other posts and respond in addition to writing the papers and other assignments that will be given.

Brian and I had a nice weekend. Saturday morning we both had to work. Then Patrick came down from Benson on Saturday afternoon. We had a delicious dinner at Tavolino's and he ended up spending the night because it was very windy and he didn't want to drive his motorcycle on the highways so late at night. On Sunday we had a laid back morning until church at 10:30 am. We went to lunch with some of our friends and enjoyed a meal out on a patio...I am loving this heat!

I also got to speak with my aunt (JJ) very briefly until she decided that the person that beeped in was WAY more important than I was. Alas, I think I will be okay!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So proud of you and your MBA... crazy that you're getting it!

Chez said...

You're such a brainiac - doing homework in the morning! :) Love you and I'm so excited for you guys! Yay school!

Lindsey Stokes said...

Good Luck and kick butt!