Friday, May 08, 2009

My first paper

I have been working on my Life Styles Inventory paper all week. It is due on Sunday. It is only 3-5 pages long double spaced so I know it will not be difficult to fill up the pages with words but I am really struggling with writing a decent paper! It has been over 5 years now since I have had to write a paper! I am sure it will get easier in the long run but right now I don't like it. Thanks for letting me take a little break from the paper to complain! Also, I have a one page outline due on Sunday for the BIG paper due at the end of the course...haven't even started on that one yet!

:)

2 comments:

vicki said...

You can do this, Cath!!! I just hope you haven't made any embarrassing Life Style choices, if you get my drift,but if you have, let's lay 'em out there and start working on 'em!

Chez said...

Oh man, I don't envy you! I haven't written anything more than a paragraph in ages! But I'm sure you'll get back in the swing of things pretty fast!

Sorry I haven't called you back yet - life has been crazy/hard/tearful/confusing this week. I'll call soon and fill you in. :) In the meantime, know that I miss you and love you like peanut butter loves jelly!