Monday, May 04, 2009

An uneventful update

Nothing overly exciting has been going on. Brian and I both are trying to get used to being in school mode while not actually having to 'go to school'. It's a little weird... More than anything it is a matter of being disciplined to readings, assignments and discussion questions. We do have a group project coming up next week so we will be interacting with three other students in our class...I don't know if it is through email or phone yet.

I took a spinning class this morning at the YMCA. A spinning class is a one hour work out on a stationary bike. Great cardio work out! I am trying to be disciplined to take that class M & W, jog T, R & F and take a Pilate's class on Saturday mornings. That is the goal...then maybe I can start getting back into shape. I don't think I have ever had this much blubber around my belly...I stinkin' don't like it my friends!

Brian is definitely seeing results with his work out regimen. He and our friend Bill work out every morning together! Great job guys!

Work is going well for both of us. No complaints, that's for sure!
That's all I've got for now!
Love you!
Later!
Bye!

2 comments:

Chez said...

Hey!!! Just wanted to say I miss you! Spinning appeals to me and terrifies me at the same time. I've been wanting to try it but I'm afraid to go by myself. :) Maybe I'll fly to Tucson and go with you?

This week is super busy (Cody's interviewing for a SF agency tomorrow!!!) but we should chat soon. Love you and hope school keeps going well!!

vicki said...

Hey Cath, good luck with your workout and educational goals! Yall are a busy couple and will be each others'biggest supporters, I am sure. You were my very first text on my new phone!
still need to read the book...