Saturday, May 09, 2009

My new hair

I have been annoyed by my hair for the last couple of weeks. I had planned on going to the Toni & Guy Academy while I was in Farmers Branch next weekend. However, I woke up this morning and it just had to go. I didn't feel that I could deal with the length and grown out color for another week. I called the Ulta on Wetmore to see if they had any availability and specials today...and they had both! For just $50 I got a gloss and hair cut! it does not get better than that. Here are two pictures that I just took of the new look. Just a little shorter and a little darker! Hope you enjoy it too! :)

Don't these look like they should be a myspace photo :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Ooh! Pretty! There are few things better in life than new hair! See you next weekend :)

vicki said...

Lovely! Hope Brian likes it too!!

Kristin said...

I LOVE it Cat! Can't wait to see it in person!

Chez said...

Oooh, it's so pretty! You look good as a brunette, but you'll always be a blonde in my heart! :)