Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mary's wedding

I am so thankful I was able to come home last weekend for Mary and Jerry's wedding! I had so much fun spending time with Mary and her family, as well as all of my childhood friends! It is such an honor to still have such dear friends that have known you, and their parents have known you as well, since you around 5 years old!!

Catherine and Mary at the rehearsal dinner... same Chinese restaurant we went to for Mary's 18th b-day...
The gorgeous cake...
Mary & Jerry cutting the cake...
Toast....
First dance as husband and wife...
Bridesmaids: Susan, Alyssa, Tran, Diana and Catherine (I've known her the longest!!!) :)Me, Mary & Mom
Tara (and baby), Me, and Langston
Leslie J. (soon to be Farmer), Susan, Me, and Gef (Farmer)
Rachel Nelson (soon to be Price) and Me ... I'm the maid of honor in her wedding next month!!!
Patti Tipps, me and Mom
Susan Harding & Me
Tierni (Washam) Driesner & Katie (Mayor) Zell
Top: Leslie J., Rachel N., & Susan Harding
Bottom: Amy L., Me, Deanna S.

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

so cute!!! love your bridesmaid's dress. where is it from?