Friday, October 20, 2006

A quick update

I think I've been spending more time on mom's blog than my own. But alas...
A whole lot of not much has been going on for me. Work is work, Tucson is Tucson...
Brian's dad and step-mom were in town last weekend and now Brian's mom, aunt, uncle, cousin and husband (Gavin's parents, sister, and brother in law) are all in town.

I will work at Starbucks tomorrow morning and then spend the rest of the day probably hanging out with his family.

I think Lyndsey, Valerie and I are going to celebrate the coming of the New Year in none other than NYC itself!!! I'm pretty excited about that!

I miss you all so much! Please keep me posted on what is going on in your world. I am really looking forward to coming back home in mid-November. If you are going to be in town, please give me a call so we can play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

vicki said...

thanks, Cath for the great picture placement on my blog. I was glad to get to talk to you today. I know you'll have a good time with the "fam", and they'll have a better time cause they get to spend time with loquacious you!!Lylaf and ttyl,
the mom