Tuesday, October 24, 2006

this past weekend

This past weekend was pretty eventful. Brian's mom (Sara), Uncle Tom (Sara's oldest brother), Aunt (Liz), cousin (Catherine) and husband (Michael) all came into town. Tom & Liz are Gavin's parents...

On Saturday evening, we went over to Gavin's to cook out and play cards. It was so much fun getting to spend time with everyone.

Sara left on Sunday evening and we picked up Adam (Brian's roommate) at the airport at the same time. He had gone to Vegas for the weekend to play with some friends.

Then it was back to work on Monday. Having the Come before Winter video finished has opened up some free time to get to all piles of things I have lying around my house. Last night I was able to catch up on all my ironing. On Friday and Saturday I completed all of my laundry that had been piling up for over two weeks. And this evening will be full of going through bills, mail, etc.

At least the apartment if fairly clean so come visit!!!!!!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Wish I could drop by! Hope you do get some company, and I'm glad you had a fun weekend. Lylaf, the mom

Valerie said...

i wanna come see. maybe you should fly me in with all the money you're making. thanks.