Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gaining a few but loving what I do....

So, Starbucks is such a fun company to work for! I enjoy the people, enjoy the conversation, even enjoy the work... the downfall is that I love the food and I love the coffee!!! Needless to say, a few extra pounds have found their way to my beautiful figure! :)

My parents will be here on THURSDAY!!!! I can not wait to see them, and hug them, and let them hug me! I miss my family and my home so much but look forward to the beginning of settling in Tucson for a while. I think the apartment will be a great adjustment for me... being able to start work at KFLR radio a week from today will also help a bit as well!

I'm glad Lyndsey got to see Sweeney Todd, I'm glad Veeves is beginning the exciting journey of ones' last months of college, I'm glad Philip is loving his work and that Bagel enjoyed the few extra pounds she has gained over the past week at Day Spa Katy! I'm also glad that my parents will actually begin to see what money in their accounts looks like in just a few short months... way to go Veevies for dragging that out!! :)

I LOVE MY FAMILY! ...INCLUDING MY FABULOUS AUNT AND COUSINS WHO READ AND RESPOND... I MISS YOU TOO!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

And she can even rhyme. I'm so proud! Have a grand old time on Thursday. I was talking to The Dad today while he was packing. The poor Burb! It's got to have more frequent flier miles on it than my little car did! Am so excited about the new job - you're the Queen of All Media! (take that Oprah!)

shell said...

I'll trade your few extra pounds for my "few" extra pounds. I love checking your blog. And am so glad your folks are coming! That will be so fun to show them around.

Love ya!!