Saturday, August 26, 2006

not a whole lot...

So, there really isn't a lot going on! My parents are driving all over the place and will be with me in Tucson next week! I can't wait to see them and am so thankful that they are going to drive my things out to Tucson!!

I am moving into my new apartment on Thursday and then will be beginning my job in September 5th! I will miss Starbucks and Ann Taylor but am looking forward to a steady schedule and a steady pay check!

I have been able to talk with mom, dad, lyndsey, philip, and valerie over the past week and that was been great!

Brian's condo is looking good and will continue to get better as he starts to buy furniture, get cable, buy groceries, etc. He is so excited though! He is in Mexico with some guy friends this weekend for a bachelor party!

Not much is going on! I'll keep you posted! If anyone wants to help me move, I surely won't stop you!!!!
:)

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Cather-- I think your life is very interesting! I miss your face!

Lyndsey said...

I'm with Val - all kinds of stuff is going on. Hope Brian returned in one piece from the bachelor party

Malaysian Debster said...

Catherine!!! Glad to find your blog and read up on all that's going on with you. It's always nice to have parents come visit, especially when you live far away. My parents are here too from Malaysia. They've been here for 3 weeks now and it's been tremendously fun hanging out with them. Anyway, hope you're doing okay there. Looking forward to reading more! :)

Malaysian Debster said...

By the way, I just saw the picture of you and Brian on an early post on your blog. That's a red Manchester United jersey on him and I think I like this guy already because I'm a huge fan of MU myself...is he a fan too? :)