Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh my word!

My parents will be here in approximately 24 hours!!!! I am stinkin' extactic! I can not wait to see them and hug them! And, I am looking very forward to having my things, including my so-called fabulous Tempur-pedic bed that, according to Veeves, I will never want to get out of! I purchased the bed in January and it has been in storage since it was delivered almost 9 months ago. I hope that it is okay! I feel confident that it will be glorious!

The hope is that mom and dad will arrive safely on Thursday evening and we can start unpacking my things with the help of Brian and Adam (his roommate). That way, I can have a couple of big strong men helping instead of just one big strong man (my dad) and myself and mom... that could be rough! :)

Friday will be continued unpacking and organization all day, I would imagine.
Saturday might be a fun road trip to IKEA in Tempe/Phoenix (about 2 hours north of Tucson) and Sunday should be a day of fun driving up to Mount Lemmon... and a whole heck of a lot cooler.

Those are the plans... we'll see how they work out! Pray for my parents; that they will have a safe trip with no problems coming their way! I am so appreciative, as all of my siblings would agree, of how much they continue to sacrifice for each of their children no matter how old are (apparently) 'adult-ish' we are suppose to be!

I love those guys... and if you know them... I'm sure you do to!
Thanks JB & VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

vicki said...

Cath, we are so excited to be coming, too! We'll be leaving in just a sec, spending the night in Big A, and then off to the desert land! Love you to pieces, The Mom

Valerie said...

The parentals are on thier way and I was not one of the items to get packed! Sorry, wish I could've gone! But you do have 4 Hillsongs, 1 mix, and 1 Shawn McDonald cd's on thier way to you! Looooove you!

Kelly Vaughn said...

Love Cath..I know it will be a sweet reunion with your parents! I will be thinking of you! I miss you! Love you ! KJV

Lyndsey said...

Hey - where are my CDs Val?
So glad yall are having a ball! Can't wait for the pictures.

LindzShae said...

I want to know what that new bed feels like???? Jake and I joke that when we get married (still a few years off) tempur-pedic everything is all we are going to register for since both of us hate our respective mattresses. I hope the visit with the parents went so well and that you are refreshed from the time with familiar faces!! Love you as always!

Brooke said...

YEAH! I'm so excited I found your blog! I can't wait to keep up with you!

Brooke said...

YEAH! I'm so excited I found your blog! I can't wait to keep up with you!