Wednesday, August 16, 2006

my legs hurt now

So, after standing for hours a day for days on end, my legs are tired... my knees hurt... and I think I did something funky to my right hip joint... i have no idea how... I just know it hurts!!
I also am beginning to notice a heck of a lot of spider veins on my legs and they are not attractive...

I am deeply enjoying life at Starbucks and all the people that work there! Yesterday was my last day at Ann Taylor. I will miss the women that I worked with but I will not miss the late nights after long and early morning hours!!

Other than that, there is not a lot going on. I am looking forward to moving into my apartment but love living with the Kelley's! Brian and I are doing well... we both are working a whole lot right now and are not able to see each other daily... probably a good thing for us! I guess we are used to the distance so one day of not seeing each other isn't all that uncommon.

That's all I got...

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

One part time job down, one to go! I'm so excited about the radio gig - it's fun telling people my sister's a producer...also that she worked on a movie about to come out. How popular are you?

Catherine said...

I do what I can... I do what I can! :) It's cool to tell people my sister is working in the NYC doing theater and is actually successful!

Valerie said...

EXCUSE ME.... THERE IS ANOTHER SISTER. DON'T FORGET.

Cath, glad you're comfortable enough to talk about your spider veins with the fam and the other millions of people in the internet world.

Lyndsey called me twice today, you should try it. I love you like dad loves computers.

sj said...

You girls make me SMILE soooo big...you are sooo funny..I do love the ease of the vein talk...although I will not feel free to join in...love you all loads...blessing...sj

Catherine said...

listen... I am confident in myself and my nasty looking legs! Why can't you call me, huh??? I give and give and give and you just take and take and take... that's not the way it works little missy! LOVE ALL OF YOUR GUTS!