Tuesday, August 08, 2006

my feet hurt

I have been working approximately 12 hour days with both jobs combined. My feet and back hurt. All minor issues, I guess. Hopefully, more job opportunities will be coming my way and I won't have to worry about two part time jobs!
The moral of the story:
*Brian and I are doing well
*I love living with Eric & Jenny Kelley! What a blessing they are to me!
*I miss my friends and family
*My phone broke so I wasn't able to say, "HAPPY B-DAY LYNDSEY!!!!!!!!!!"

Here are a couple of pictures taking this past weekend at Gavin's (Brian's cousin) house.
Enjoy...

We have a very humorous relationship. Brian's step brother noticed that our relationship is a lot like an awkward junior high relationship! We try so hard to act like we don't like each other in public that it is completely noticeable that we have a crush on each other! How cute is that!

Hope you are having a happy day! Keep me posted on your life!
<3 Catherine

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute pix! What happened to your phone? Hope you can get it fixed, or do you have to get a new one? We sure do miss talking to you! Lylaf, The mom

vicki said...

Oops, that post was from me the mom as noted in the conclusion. I had been doing my random anonymous edit and then, well, just forgot who the blog world thought I was! I'll try not to let it happen again!! VG

shell said...

Cute pictures! I miss you friend! I got really used to having you around in Fiji. I love Mariana's pictures of you with the video camera. Have you seen them? Tell the Kelley's howdy from Aggieland!

love ya, shell

Kelly Vaughn said...

Love the pics and love hearing about your life!!

Love you,

K