Tuesday, June 13, 2006

FULL DAY NUMBER 2:
Going to bed early and waking up early has definitely been nice... though I should be filling my day being ambitous and looking for job prospects it is definitely difficult when you interview you were suppose to have first thing monday morning has already been postponed twice... now, it's 2pm on Friday.

Brian has been allowing me to be his work out partner for the last two evenings! I have really enjoyed getting to spend time with him, work out, watch basketball, cook dinner... you know, all the normal things REAL couples get to do!!!! :)

Brian and I researched and brainstormed a few different places I could look into today. I did go pick up applications at Williams Sonoma and Ann Taylor yesterday... two places I think I would enjoy working. Today, will be more detailed research on the computer and maybe some face to face interaction later today!

Other than that... it's suppose to be like 109 today, then 108 tomorrow, then as the weather man put it this morning on the local Tucson news, "A cool down the rest of the week ranging from 100 to 103" WHAT?!?!!??!!?? A COOL DOWN... YOU'VE GOT TO FRIGGIN BE KIDDIN ME!!!!! "But it's a different kind of heat," people like to remind me. "No humidity!" HA... I laugh in your face!

LYLAFB

4 comments:

vicki said...

Cath, maybe you should go into comedy writing! Or just commentary on the Tucson weather...that is hilarious. Btw, does one still sweat profusely at 109, or is the "dry heat" taking care of that?? Lylaf, The Mom

Valerie said...

"LYLAFB" - Football? Farmers Branch? Little lost on this one, please fill me in. I can't think of any more of mom's strange names she makes up.

Not to rub it in or anything, but it's a nice, cool, beautiful 60 degrees right now! (7:10pm over here in the UKizzay!)

vicki said...

I thought it was "love ya loads and forever, bye," so, am I right? Lylaf, the Mom

jillreigh said...

So Cat, when are you going to post some pictures of your horriffic surroundings? Or did your camera melt? Hmm?

love ya!!