Thursday, June 15, 2006

GO MAVS!!!!!!

I still can't figure out how to reformat my page and add pictures to it... oh well!
Well, yesterday was boring until the afternoon. I left the house around 1:30pm and refused to go back to the house until after I meet Brian and another couple that just moved here from College Station (I have mutual friends with them that connected us!)for dinner.

During my afternoon of driving, I did stumble upon a temp agency... so I at least have that going for me now. I know my parents are so proud of their two oldest daughters with college degrees depending on Temp Agencies for paychecks! I also applied for management positions for a couple of stores at a high-end shopping center including Ann Taylor, Williams Sonoma, Bebe, and Sunset Canyon. I am just trying to keep my options open and feel productive until I have my interview tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm.

Last night, was my first night of tears... Brian was being as wonderful as possible and I just couldn't stop crying. I know I made the right decision to move because the reason why I moved was to be in a relationship with Brian... and that is wonderful! I just miss home, miss living with my parents (who would ever think they would hear that coming from Catherine's --awful middle child syndrome-- mouth), and miss my friends. I also didn't realize how much I called Valerie until she didn't have a cell phone any more and I keep trying to call her.

All in all, I'm trying, but it's hard and I don't like it! But I will...
In other news, I have updated my website and would like for you to go look at it and critique. I am lacking in creativity!
Thank you! <3

GO MAVS!!!

2 comments:

vicki said...

I did go to the website and made some suggestions, but overall, I am impressd with all you have to offer the people! Please don't stay discouraged, because good things are happening. Just keep on being proactive and a job offer will come soon! Lylaf, The Mom

Valerie said...

Oh my little Cather... whenever you miss me you can look at the picture you posted and put my face in it instead of yours since that is my outfit and all! And I will try to call you tonight! I loooooove you!