Monday, June 12, 2006

Oh man... I just wrote a fairly long blog and it just deleted as I tried to publish... don't you love that.
The moral of the story was that Tucson is good and I am trying to appreciate the beauty that it does have though it is hard to smile all the time when it is just stinkin' hot!

I was suppose to have a job interview this morning but it was canceled as I was making the 20 minute drive to attend. We have rescheduled for Wendesday at 10 am... so if you could, please say a little prayer for me for peace, patience, wisdom and the right doors to open up at the right time. I just don't want to sit around doing 'nothing' as long as I have to.

I got to talk to Veeves for a little while today and that was great to get all the updates from her!!

I am looking forward to church on Wednesday and Sunday so I can visit and maybe start making some new friends... don't get me wrong Brian, you are definitely a keeper, but I really want some girlfriends! :)

Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

vicki said...

glad to get to read the news from Tucson! I just talked to Veeves too. Can you believe that my babies are just so spread out (geographically speaking only, I hasten to add!!) You are in lots of peoples' prayers, don't you worry! Lylaf, the mom

Valerie said...

i love you cather face! come visit me and i'm glad you got to talk to me as well!