Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday... it's still hot!!!

It is still very hot here... "but it's okay because you're not sweating, right!?" I have never wanted to lecture so many people in my life... and that is saying a lot considering (as my siblings and parents can attest to) I am probably one of the best lecturers I know... I don't know if I have room to brag, but...

Brian and I attended Palo Verde c of c today. It was good... church is just so different than growing up attending church in Dallas or Abilene. Brian still isn't used to acapella... I'm not used to having instruments... this is going to be an exciting search for a new church home for both of us together.

We are about to go over to his uncle's house who has a pool! It will be so nice to lounge around for a while! I'll keep you posted when I hear back from the jobs!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS TONS!!!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Looking forward to the word on jobs, housing, etc. I gave Ronnie yalls blog sites so he could know what's up. I doubt he'll make comments, though it would be neat if he started a blog, but maybe he might email, so just wanted you to know..Lylaf, The Mom

Lyndsey said...

You poor thing! How will you ever survive such hateful conditions? Maybe you should move somplace where it's cold...but you don't like that either. Sounds like you'll only be happy in San Diego. :) Glad you & Brian made it to Palo Verde - was Clay there?